Introduction of temporary measures to Larne Credit Union Ltd. Operations
From Thursday 26th March 2020 the following temporary measures will be implemented
- The office is currently open with one member entering at any one time for social distancing purpose. Normal hours apply but we will be closed between 1.00pm and 2.00pm to allow for sanitising the office. Do not attend our offices if you are displaying any symptoms such as a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back, or if you have developed a new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly.
- Any payments should be made by debit card via the telephone on any of the numbers below:- 028 2826 0078 / 028 2827 9371 / 028 2826 2052 / 028 2826 2053 / 074 3628 6016 / 074 3628 6017
- Cash will only be accepted from those members who do not have a debit card. In this case the member should phone the office on any of the above numbers to arrange a suitable time for staff to allow the member to enter the office on a one member at a time only basis.
- All loan applications should be made via the telephone on the above numbers, or if you have registered for online access, you can make a loan application online at www.larnecreditunion.com Staff will explain our temporary procedure for loan collection or share withdrawal over the phone.
- If you have any concerns about keeping up with your loan repayments please contact our credit control team on any of the above numbers as soon as possible or by email at email@example.com
- We will never contact you to ask for account details. We advise members not to click on links or attachments in suspicious emails, and never respond to unsolicited messages and calls that ask for personal or financial details.
The above temporary measures are to protect both our staff and members while still providing a service to our valuable members.
We wish to thank our members for their patience and support and hope you and your family stay safe during these difficult times.
Please check our facebook page or our website as the situation will be monitored daily.